The second novel 'Notorious' is in progress at the moment! Each chapter (I hope) will have an illustration to accompany it...
The Bull & Mouth inn, near St Paul's. This was where the mail coach alighted from Nottingham. Passengers travelling to London would use the mail coach as a form of public transport.
- 'Framed' : Christy Fearn's historical novel about the revolt of the Luddites
- 'Framed' on Facebook
- Pinterest Boards: Lord Byron Mania, Regency Things
- Interview by Elaine Aldred
- Interview in the Evening Post
- The Guardian article by Christy Fearn
- Interview about Market Square protests